Axialis Software - (Commercial Demo)
Creating, modifying, converting or even exporting desktop icons is a child play with Axialis IconWorkshop.
Axialis IconWorkshop is a tool designed to allow user to work with his desktop icons.
With this application user can create, convert and even export Windows icons with just a few clicks. As a tool, it has an editor in which user have drawing tools such as inclinations (vertical, horizontal, radial), lines, rectangles, ellipses, text insertion, mirror, rotate, cut / copy / paste from the clipboard (with options for conversion scales and conversion to color), replacement of color, 3D buttons, many brushes and pin 16 actions to undo / redo, many filters, image adjustments, shadows and others that can be used to create new icons from scratch, modify or import existing images and convert them to icons.
The intuitive interface allows to store and organize these icons in an easy manner.
Axialis IconWorkshop provides support for adding a plugin for creating impressive to icons using Photoshop.
This software creates all kinds of icons: 16x16, 72x72, personal size, black and white up to 16.8 million colors.
* Support for 1024x1024 Macintosh icons for OSX 10.7 Lion
- Create extra large 1024x1024 icons for OSX 10.7 Lion. Axialis IconWorkshop now fully supports this size in all features (manual, multi-format, batch creation...).
* Enhanced Adobe Illustrator plug-in
- Now you can choose to export the whole artboard, including inner margins.
* Various enhancements and bug fixes