NVIDIA Corporation - 96.6 MB (Freeware)
Get smoother images and main processor relief with NVIDIA Forceware.
NVIDIA Forceware is a software specially developed for unleashing the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Without these drivers your graphics card does not shoed much as view your Windows desktop.
Installation of this driver requires uninstalling the other drivers installed on the system. This driver supports the following cards: MCP67M/GeForce, 7400/GeForce Go, Go 8600M GS 7600/GeForce / GeForce 8400M G. The driver comes with driver management utilities.
With you can push against by your graphics card into a corner to play 3D-intensive games or watching videos with hardware acceleration that provides smoother images and relieves the main processor.
* Performance Boost Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 314.07 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here are a few examples:
- GeForce GTX 680:
> Up to 41% faster in BioShock Infinite
> Up to 60% faster in Tomb Raider
> Up to 23% faster in Sniper Elite V2
> Up to 13% faster in Sleeping Dogs
- GeForce GTX 680 SLI:
> Up to 21% faster in Sniper Elite V2
> Up to 14% faster in Sleeping Dogs
> Up to 10% faster in StarCraft II
> Up to 15% faster in Civilization V
* NVIDIA SLI Technology Adds or updates the following SLI profiles (since GeForce 314.14 drivers):
- Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army Added DX11 SLI profile
- Dungeons and Dragons: Neverwinter Added DX9 SLI profile
- BioShock Infinite Added AO profile
* NVIDIA 3D Vision Adds the following profiles (since GeForce 314.14 drivers):
- MUD - rated Good
- Brutal Legend - rated Good
- Tomb Raider - updated rating to Good
* NVIDIA CUDA
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
# Additional Details
* Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
* Installs HD Audio v18.104.22.168
* Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
* Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
* Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.