WinSCP - 8.7 MB ( Open Source)
Connect easier to SSH servers for transferring files with WinSCP, a free SFTP and SCP client that is connecting to remote servers securely.
WinSCP is a client for connecting to remote servers securely. The application is able to open SSH sessions with SFTP and SCP. All data circulating on the network will be therefore encrypted for maximum security.
The software interface is very easy to handle since it incorporates the basics of Windows Explorer. WinSCP also includes an editor to edit the files (HTML, PHP, configurations, etc.) directly from the software. It can read the contents of directories, edit or delete files, change permissions on a file or directory, all through the SSH protocol.
SSH is a protocol for secure exchange of information between two computers. SSH can be used to connect from the command line to a remote computer desktop using a program like PuTTY, but this protocol can also be used to transfer files (FTP).
- Translation completed: Portuguese.
- Allowed setting debug logging level to 2 in .NET assembly.
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2k.
- All id_* files are included in private key files filter.
- Bug fix: Cannot use unencrypted client certificate file (.pfx/.p12 format).
- Bug fix: Installer started by unprivileged user shows warning about an incomplete translation again after elevation to administrator privileges.
- Bug fix: Installation fails when started by a non-privileged user on a system, where elevating to administrator privileges is disabled.
- Bug fix: Colored session icon does not display on high DPI.
- Bug fix: WinSCP .NET assembly fails when finding WinSCP executable in its installation folder.
- Bug fix: Moving Login dialog moves main window disproportionally on some systems.
- Bug fix: Remembered password is not used for reconnects.
- Bug fix: Keep local directory up to date extension failed, when local directory was initially empty and Delete files option was enabled.
- Bug fix: Wrong message when setting TransferOptions.OverwriteMode property to an invalid value.
- Bug fix: Panel loses focus after a transfer initiated using Enter key or double-click.
- Bug fix: Failure when using Generate Code command on Upload dialog opened by /upload command-line parameter.
- Bug fix: Some multibyte ANSI-encoded files are incorrectly loaded into an Internal editor.