Adobe Systems Inc - ( Commercial Trial)
Professional photographers have a powerful tool for photo development, manipulation and organization - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a comprehensive photo editing software which is very useful for professional photographers.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is not a tool for anyone, being intended primarily for professionals and semi- professionals, including management of raw files. However, some amateur photographers will be able to try it, even though many will turn more readily to an easier photo editing software.
The software has a comprehensive and user-friendly interface, where the picture being edited is surrounded by very precise editing tools. Lightroom allows many changes to optimize the photos: white balance, exposure adjustment, noise management, perspective distortion correction and additions watermarks or edit EXIF and IPTC data.
In addition to the support of a large number of cameras and publishing the photos on Facebook , Flickr and SmugMug , it joined the management of video files from DSLR.
Pictures with GPS data can be shown on its location on Google Maps.
* Updates to Synced Collections:
- Synced collections now show a more prominent share button at the top of the Toolbar. This allows you to quickly share your synced collection with friends, family, and clients using Lightroom web (http://lightroom.adobe.com).
- Comments and likes left on Lightroom web now sync to the Lightroom desktop catalog. Comments and Likes will be shown in the Comment panel for synced collections.
- Images with comments and likes will display a badge indicating that there are comments and a coloured badge to indicate that there are unread comments.
# Bugs Corrected in Lightroom 5.7
* The crop overlay displayed an intermediate step when progressing through images in the filmstrip with overlay displayed.
* The lens profile for the Canon EF 16-35mm f/4 would not auto-select when using Lens Profile Corrections.
* ICC profiles resulted in incorrectly clipped shadows and blacks in Lightroom. Note that this is related to the issue identified here and only occurs on Mac OSX 10.9 and later
* Fixed crash when rapidly adding corrections with the Spot Removal tool.
* Improved quality of Camera Matching colour profiles for the Nikon D810. Fixes visible banding issues with the Camera Standard, Camera Vivid, Camera Landscape, and Camera Monochrome profiles.
* Context menu (right click on PC or control+click on Mac) was disabled for images contained in Lightroom mobile collections.
* Fixed issue that prevented Lightroom 5 from reading Photoshop Elements 13 libraries.
* Cover images set by Lightroom mobile were sometimes incorrectly reset by Lightroom desktop.
* Sync with Lightroom mobile sometimes stalled when asset is added to same album on both LrM and LrD and later deleted
* Resolved issue that caused Lightroom to crash when creating a Print and saving it to a mounted DVD directly inside Lightroom.
* Publishing images to Behance using the Behance Publish Service has been restored.