Romain Petges - ( Freeware)
Attribute Changer is, as its name suggests, a handy utility that allows to change the attributes of the files and / or folders.
Attribute Changer is a utility that allows changing the attributes of any file and folder. It can change the date, time, read-only, system, hidden, archive and indexed and state of compression on NTFS volumes. It can also change the EXIF data associated with any digital photos.
Exceptions and filters that allows to apply the new attributes to files with the selected criteria (date, size, basic attribute) can be specified to fine-tune the process.
It fits perfectly in the Windows environment and can be accessed directly using a right mouse click. It has a graphical user interface full of lots of very interesting features.
- New : Randomise feature on individual datetime stamps
- New : Export of detailed report results ( CSV format )
- New : Shell context menu displays icons ( optional )
- New : Detailed logging can be enabled/disabled at any time
- New : Last used settings automatically saved
- New : Shell extension adds additional context menu items :
* Change Attributes / Use Current
* Change Attributes / Use Saved
- Update : Major refactoring of main application
- Update : Complete rewrite of shell extension
- Update : Simplified User Interface
- Update : Enhanced randomise algorithm
- Update : Enhanced basic logging
- Update : Enhanced detailed logging
- Update : Updated translations
- Update : Redesigned icons in application
- Update : Fixed blank date or time field when using Classic theme
- Update : Fixed upgrade issues in installer