Romain Petges - ( Freeware)
Attribute Changer is, as its name suggests, a handy utility that allows to change the attributes of the files and / or folders.
Attribute Changer is a utility that allows changing the attributes of any file and folder. It can change the date, time, read-only, system, hidden, archive and indexed and state of compression on NTFS volumes. It can also change the EXIF data associated with any digital photos.
Exceptions and filters that allows to apply the new attributes to files with the selected criteria (date, size, basic attribute) can be specified to fine-tune the process.
It fits perfectly in the Windows environment and can be accessed directly using a right mouse click. It has a graphical user interface full of lots of very interesting features.
- Unable to add and modify filename filters
- Unable to add and modify foldername filters
- Advanced Mode for folders not correctly working
- Fixed EXIF crash when photo contains corrupt XMP section
- Small layout changes in help file
- Added Turkish translation