Trend Micro Inc - (Freeware)
CWShredder is a useful tool that erase the CoolWebSearch traces and prevents the computer from crashing.
CWShredder is a tool to find and remove traces of CoolWebSearch - a generic name for a wide range of hijackers . It has the ability to find and remove all traces of your system, bookmarks installed on by pornographic sites, home page modified without your permission. It can redirect the mistyped URL, redirects during visits Google redirects to related pages.
CoolWebSearch installs dozens of favorites on the desktop, pointing most to pornographic sites, it changes discretely default page of the browser and change again if you change them. More it slows down the computer significantly and introduced changes that can lead to blockages or reboots.
* New - Ã¢â‚¬Å“UndoÃ¢â‚¬Â Option for Recycle Bin
* New - Synchronous Real-Time Cloud-Scan
* New - Latency & Response Control of the Cloud-Scanner
* Fixed - Slow Scans
* Fixed - Recycle Bin Unblock Functionality
* Other Fixes
- Correct integration with Windows Security Center.
- Crash during full PC scan.
- Disinfection bug under Vista needing a reboot.
- Continuous Ã¢â‚¬Å“reboot neededÃ¢â‚¬Â for disinfection bug.
- PSANHost.exe service entered unstable state after cancelling a running scan.
- Ã¢â‚¬Å“Code 1 ErrorÃ¢â‚¬Â during full PC scan.
- Grayware (PUP) found on network shares was not sent to Recycle Bin.
- Grayware could be deleted from folders where the user did not have write access.
- Various system crashes fixed.
- Other fixes during detection, uninstallation, and scanning.