Cabos - (Open Source)
Cabos is a simple solution for sharing the files over the Internet which has interesting features to make it a good choice.
Cabos is a software for sharing files over the Gnutella network, based on Limewire. With a clean and simple interface, it allows multilingual research, firewall to firewall transfers and integrates seamlessly with iTunes and the iPod software.
With a simple interface that can be controlled from the keyboard, the application offers support for Mojito Distributed Hash Table (Mojito DHT) and Universal Plug and Play.
* Romanian localization was added.
* Italian localization was updated.
* Fixed core crash of Java 6 Update 18 (32bit) for Windows.
* Fixed a bug of GUI drawing under Windows Vista/7.
* Fixed a bug of iTunes Integration under Windows.
* Fixed unresponsible connections under Java 1.6 Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
* Fixed a bug of iTunes integration under Mac OS X Leopard.
* Updated HostCache and IP2Country database.
* DHT query will be actively used.
* Added 3 options to enable DHT query,TLS encryption and OOB search.
* TLS encryption should be disabled by default.
* A blocklist from BlueTack Internet Security Solutions was added by default.
* Cabos asks whether you have authorized your shared files.
* Download folder will not be added in shared folders by default.
* Added a new menu "Ignore Host".
* Changed the bandwidth limit minimum rate to 10%.
* Confirm an action of "Remove All Queries".
* Added a new splash screen at the default pane.
* Fixed minor bugs.