CrossLoop - 2.1 MB (Freeware)
CrossLoop is a tool for distance that allows to control a remote computer.
CrossLoop is a secure system that is developed to control a remote computer. Once installed, the application detects the network environment and proposes to enter the access code of the remote computer. A final authorization must be given and user can use the keyboard and mouse of the remote PC. The remote user remains in control of his machine as it can close the connection at any time.
Based on VNC technology , CrossLoop enables to easily share the screen , take control of Windows and Mac remote machines and transfer any data . Effective, it will pass through the firewall without worry and will offer the opportunity to realize the manual configuration of a proxy By default, all is rather fluid and enjoyable.
The software is especially useful during training sessions when the trainer and the trainees are not in the same place. In addition, the person in front can see on the screen all the activities that are done on the computer.
* Addition of the GiveLife Color System(R) swatch palettes (www.givelifecolorsystem.com), license in the swatches directory.
* Updates to resolve small canvas interaction issues
* Corrections to both bitmap and SVG image import issues
* Addition of undo steps for path operations and page moving
* Corrections to some master page behaviour
* Fixes for text editing issues
* Enhancements to scripter
* Translation updates
* The Italian version of the help documents has been updated significantly
* Relocation of profiles and swatches to the share directory of Unix-like systems (linux, OS X, etc) to fit in with the file system recommendations