FeedReader - (Freeware)
FeedReader is a multitasking RSS reader that can recover simultaneous information flow from multiple sources.
FeedReader is software that allows you to organize and add as many RSS feeds as you like and manage RSS and ATOM formats. Simple to use, it has a simple interface that allows you to comfortably read all the news from your favorite sites. This is light and practical application and is available in nineteen languages,which allows it to be used on five continents .
Feedreader automatically downloads updates from your favorite Web sites. So, it eliminates the need for you to constantly monitor multiple Web pages, while allowing you to immediately identify and retrieve new articles - no matter how long you've been away from your desk.
With loading and quick navigation, FeedReader quickly becomes an indispensable always be aware of the latest news and tools allow you to expand your skills and your knowledge if you thirst for culture. Its handling is very fast because it has a very clean interface with which the user becomes familiar quickly.
* Offline support added
* Faster update intervals possible
* Upgraded to new FirebirdSQL version. This version is faster and more stable.
* Fixed bug with enclosure/podcast download when using some proxy servers. Previously download progressbars were left open.
* Added twitter search feed
* Proxy configuration added to welcome dialog.
* Performance improvements because we eliminated some functionalities in RSS engine (Newsbrain) that were not needed in standard Feedreader.
* Added a /debug parameter that can be used to debug Feedreader in case of problems.
* Updated tree component that we are using inside Feedreader.
* "Keep application in front when opening links in browser" is fixed
* Translation files now support latest User interface features
* Some little (and old) bugs fixed
* Fixed some bugs with chunked download
* "Smartfeed not saved" bug is fixed!