FeedReader - (Freeware)
FeedReader is a multitasking RSS reader that can recover simultaneous information flow from multiple sources.
FeedReader is software that allows you to organize and add as many RSS feeds as you like and manage RSS and ATOM formats. Simple to use, it has a simple interface that allows you to comfortably read all the news from your favorite sites. This is light and practical application and is available in nineteen languages,which allows it to be used on five continents .
Feedreader automatically downloads updates from your favorite Web sites. So, it eliminates the need for you to constantly monitor multiple Web pages, while allowing you to immediately identify and retrieve new articles - no matter how long you've been away from your desk.
With loading and quick navigation, FeedReader quickly becomes an indispensable always be aware of the latest news and tools allow you to expand your skills and your knowledge if you thirst for culture. Its handling is very fast because it has a very clean interface with which the user becomes familiar quickly.
- Right to left reading support added
- Limited user account support
- Faster and more resource-efficient startup
- Improved feed parsing
- Frequent actions as buttons in header
- Now it's possible to press "Next unread" and jump to next unread feed if there are no more unread articles in current feed
- "Mark all read" menu item when "All news" is selected
- More options available in advanced settings
- Persian,Hebrew,Slovenian translation added