FeedReader - (Freeware)
FeedReader is a multitasking RSS reader that can recover simultaneous information flow from multiple sources.
FeedReader is software that allows you to organize and add as many RSS feeds as you like and manage RSS and ATOM formats. Simple to use, it has a simple interface that allows you to comfortably read all the news from your favorite sites. This is light and practical application and is available in nineteen languages,which allows it to be used on five continents .
Feedreader automatically downloads updates from your favorite Web sites. So, it eliminates the need for you to constantly monitor multiple Web pages, while allowing you to immediately identify and retrieve new articles - no matter how long you've been away from your desk.
With loading and quick navigation, FeedReader quickly becomes an indispensable always be aware of the latest news and tools allow you to expand your skills and your knowledge if you thirst for culture. Its handling is very fast because it has a very clean interface with which the user becomes familiar quickly.
* Mac OS X hosts: Lion fixes
* Solaris hosts: fixed preemption issue with Solaris 11 hosts (builds 166 and above)
* VBoxManage: more convenient configuration of storage controller attachments by automatically determining the port or device parameter when a storage controller has only one port or device per port
* Storage: fixed possible data corruption under certain circumstances whith VHD and Parallels images
* Storage: fixed access to CD/DVD images beyond 4GB when using the SATA controller
* Floppy: make it possible to unmount a host floppy disk
* Networking: fixed the problem with segmentation offloading when several VMs were transmitting at once
* 3D support: fixed GL_VERSION string for different locales
* Sources: fixed USB 2.0 support using extension packs for non-official builds
* Solaris Additions: fixed automounting of shared folders