Ivan Zahariev - (Freeware)
IZarc compress and decompress any file or folder without affecting its quality, offering the user a friendly and intuitive interface.
IZarc is a small compression and decompression utility that can handle many archives (7-Zip, ACE, ARC, BZ2, CAB, GZ, JAR, RAR, TAR, TBZ, TZ, UUE, XXE, YZ1, ZIP, ZOO, etc.).
With a clear and customizable interface - having many skins available - users can compress - multivolume and self-extracting archives - without affecting the quality of the file and uncompress their files as they desire, but also convert from one format to the other, send them by e-mail, etc.
It can be especially useful when downloading files.
Besides the creation of multivolume archives, self-extracting, it can also perform format conversion, repair corrupted files, support for / images CD DVD (ISO, BIN, MDF, NRG, IMG, C2D, PDI, CDI), or the integration of skins for a custom toolbar.
- Fixed extracting folders from an archive using Drag and Drop
- Fixed: When create archives IZArc uses DOS path separator ("") instead of Unix one ("/")
- Fixed handling files with "[" character in the name
- Fixed opening of 7-Zip archives with encrypted file names
- Fixed resetting of list columns
- Fixed sorting of file list by "File Type"
- Fixed Tab Order on all dialogs
- Fixed: After deleted some files in Explorer Display Style the root of the archive is selected instead of keeping the current directory
- Fixed: When adding some files to an archive in Explorer Display Style they are always added under the root of the archive instead of adding them under the current directory
- Added support for multi-volume 7-Zip archives (open and extract)
- Added support for 7-Zip LZMA2 compression method
- Added an option to set all supported file types during unattended (silent) installation using /ArcTypes=ALL switch
- Show appropriate help (if available) when F1 is pressed on current dialog
- Updated UnRar library to version 4.0
- Updated 7-Zip library to version 9.20
- Updated translations