Symantec - ( Commercial Trial)
Norton 360 is a popular security suite that aims to offer a complete protection of the computer.
Norton 360 is undoubtedly one of the most comprehensive security suites on the market allowing a quick and easy protection of the computer.
The fully automated application includes essential protections, such asantivirus, antispyware, antiphishing, rootkit detection, Web site authentication, two-way firewall and a backup and restore system.
Due to its complexity, Norton 360 is pretty complex to handle but an average user manage to work with it. It offers real-time protection by antivirus and antispyware with the SONAR technology, analyzing the behavior of the system to detect threats proactively.
Web access to each member of the household will be protected , regardless ofthe use that is made of: instant messaging, email, Facebook , online gaming,file sharing, online shopping, etc. It also guarantees play sessions and screenings of films without interruption.Norton Antivirus 360 offers many opportunities for backup - on Blu -ray, HD-DVD, iPod or in the cloud - to protect important files. Cloud-based management lets you download, install, update or renew Norton products over the Internet.
- Contains a Permanent Fix for the HEARTBLEED Vulnerability Bug
- Added a new client with updated and secure version of OpenSSL
- Patched IDSafe which also picks up the new client build
- Fixed an issue where Norton Product crashes when Norton Tasks window kept open
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to login/logout from the Norton Main User Interface
- Few in-field fixes