Symantec - ( Commercial Trial)
Norton Antivirus keeps your system protected against many types of malicious threats.
Norton Antivirus keeps your system protected against all types of malicious threats like worms, spyware, bots, and more. The software works in the background so you can surf the Web, read the news, play games and download software or music, knowing that you are protected against the latest threats.
It is providing maximum security with updates close every 5 to 15 minutes, blocking threats from downloads, instant messaging or file sharing program. It also scans and detects the USB key content. Despite the imminence of cybercrime , the software allowsnavigation and performing online transactions with confidence .
The module Norton SafeWeb for Facebook scans the newsfeed and alerts if it detects dangerous downloads. In addition, parents will be able to protect their children and their computer with the help of this program which manages the connection of the children by monitoring their visits.
The antivirus has a silentact mode to not interrupt the game play or watching movies. The cloud management from Norton offers to download, install, update or renew Norton products over the Internet.
- Contains a Permanent Fix for the HEARTBLEED Vulnerability Bug
- Added a new client with updated and secure version of OpenSSL
- Patched IDSafe which also picks up the new client build
- Fixed an issue where Norton Product crashes when Norton Tasks window kept open
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to login/logout from the Norton Main User Interface
- Few in-field fixes