Rony Shapiro - (Open Source)
Password Safe is a simple application that manages the passwords in a database offering access to them by providing only a master password.
Password Safe allows you to manage all your passwords and user names safely and only having to remember one master password. It brings all the passwords in a database and the storage is completely secure because the data is encrypted.
This way the user does not have to keep the passwords written on papers, keeping them exposed. It also helps him to have individual password for each application that requires it because having one password would compromise the security of the documents, email accounts, bank accounts, work etc.
- Opening dialog now shows recently opened databases in dropdown list.
- File opened in initial dialog now added to recent files list.
- Password expiration date can now be specified relatively, e.g., "45 days from now".
- All dates and times are now displayed in the local format. Bugs fixed in 3.06
- No longer crashes when invoking help after using Hot-Key.
- No longer crashes upon Find with an empty group.
- Configuration handled correctly with non-English user or host names.
- No longer crashes when password history policy changes records.
- Non-English data issues resolved.