Rony Shapiro - (Open Source)
Password Safe is a simple application that manages the passwords in a database offering access to them by providing only a master password.
Password Safe allows you to manage all your passwords and user names safely and only having to remember one master password. It brings all the passwords in a database and the storage is completely secure because the data is encrypted.
This way the user does not have to keep the passwords written on papers, keeping them exposed. It also helps him to have individual password for each application that requires it because having one password would compromise the security of the documents, email accounts, bank accounts, work etc.
# Bugs fixed
*  User changes to List view's column order are now persistent.
*  ESC key now works correctly in View Entry when in RO mode.
*  Export XML warnings now consistent with Export Text's.
*  Duplicating an entry now copies the password policy as well.
*  Preferences are now correctly deleted from the Windows registry if they match the default (when registry is enabled).
*  When an entry is highlighted during Find, the Toolbar and menu items now reflect its contents.
*  Minimize via the system menu, SystemTray menu and system control box button now locks the database if the preference 'Lock on Minimize' is set.
*  Change font dialogs now work again.
* Import from a text file with non-Latin text now works correctly.
* No longer complains about WTS service in pre-XP versions of Windows.
* Filters containing tests on the entry type are now correctly exported to XML.
* Validate of Password History (-v command line flag) now removes history fields with invalid dates or empty old password fields.
* Fix match test 'does not begin with' - used in filters and restricting entries exported to Text or XML.
* Fixed icons display in List view.