Rony Shapiro - ( Open Source)
Password Safe is a simple application that manages the passwords in a database offering access to them by providing only a master password.
Password Safe allows you to manage all your passwords and user names safely and only having to remember one master password. It brings all the passwords in a database and the storage is completely secure because the data is encrypted.
This way the user does not have to keep the passwords written on papers, keeping them exposed. It also helps him to have individual password for each application that requires it because having one password would compromise the security of the documents, email accounts, bank accounts, work etc.
# New Features
* Entries and Groups can be exported to plain text, XML, or to a new PasswordSafe file.
* Added command line option to force choice of tall or wide dialog screens.
* Added a tooltip for the copy-to-clipboard button in the generator.
* Caps Lock indicator added to passphrase entry dialogs.
# Bugs fixed
* Non-ASCII symbols can now be specified in Password Policies.
* Asterisk is now accepted as a symbol in Password Policies.
* Don't count unchecked character types in password policies when checking for consistency.
* Relax restriction on easy-vision password policy + more consistent UI.
* Hex digits checkbox can be selected in Generate Passwords.
* Fixed incompatability with Password Policies generated with previous versions.
* Fixed regression in Find toolbar functionality.