Rony Shapiro - ( Open Source)
Password Safe is a simple application that manages the passwords in a database offering access to them by providing only a master password.
Password Safe allows you to manage all your passwords and user names safely and only having to remember one master password. It brings all the passwords in a database and the storage is completely secure because the data is encrypted.
This way the user does not have to keep the passwords written on papers, keeping them exposed. It also helps him to have individual password for each application that requires it because having one password would compromise the security of the documents, email accounts, bank accounts, work etc.
# Bugs fixed:
- An empty group is now correctly changed to a normal group when an entry is copied into it via Drag & Drop.
- Duplication of an alias or shortcut base entry now correctly results in a normal entry.
- Re-implement fix for BR 1319 so that the added entry no longer appears always selected until the display is refreshed.
- Export of a complete database to XML now includes all Named Password Policies.
- When renaming a group, all empty subgroups are now correctly renamed.
- Disable switch to read-only when unlocking with changes pending.