Javacool Software - (Non-Commercial Freeware)
SpywareBlaster is a handy utility that keeps the computer out of software.
SpywareBlaster is an anti-spyware software that helps to maintain a healthy system clean of spyware. It can be effective but it should be noted that the software can prevent spyware attacks, with no repair option.
SpywareBlaster offers real-time protection by preventing the installation of ActiveX-based spyware, adware and, of hijackers and other malware, blocking spyware and tracking cookies in Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, restricting the action of harmful sites.
Suspicious sites like "Coolwebsearch " or dialers may be blocked. Other possibilities include the creation of an image of the browser settings to restore it if a problem, blocking Flash animations (for Internet Explorer only) or setting the default pages in Internet Explorer and unlike other programs, SpywareBlaster does not have to remain running in the background.
- Added Pale Moon browser support.
- Improved support for the latest versions of Mozilla Firefox.
- Improved support for certain non-standard user account configurations.
- Improved installer experience on Windows Vista/7.
- Fixed rare updating issues.
- Numerous other bug fixes, optimizations, and tweaks.