Adobe Systems Inc - ( Commercial Trial)
Professional photographers have a powerful tool for photo development, manipulation and organization - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a comprehensive photo editing software which is very useful for professional photographers.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is not a tool for anyone, being intended primarily for professionals and semi- professionals, including management of raw files. However, some amateur photographers will be able to try it, even though many will turn more readily to an easier photo editing software.
The software has a comprehensive and user-friendly interface, where the picture being edited is surrounded by very precise editing tools. Lightroom allows many changes to optimize the photos: white balance, exposure adjustment, noise management, perspective distortion correction and additions watermarks or edit EXIF and IPTC data.
In addition to the support of a large number of cameras and publishing the photos on Facebook , Flickr and SmugMug , it joined the management of video files from DSLR.
Pictures with GPS data can be shown on its location on Google Maps.
# Bug Fixes:
- Fixed issues with chromatic aberration specific to the Samsung NX1.
# New Camera Support
- Sony ILCE-A7M2
# New Lens Profile Support
* Canon EF - Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
* Canon EF - Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM
* Canon EF - Tokina AT-X 12-28 F4 PRO DX
* Leica M - Zeiss Distagon T* 1,4/35 ZM
* Nikon F - Tokina AT-X 12-28 F4 PRO DX
* Nikon F - Tokina AT-X 70-200mm F4 PRO FX VCM-S
* Sony Alpha - Tokina AT-X 166 PRO DX II 11-16 F2.8