SlySoft Europe Ltd - (Commercial Trial)
CloneDVD is a software that extracts, converts the code and burn an original DVD title on a single recordable DVD.
CloneDVD is, as its name suggests, a software to create backup copies of DVD movies.
DVD Clone will copy the same DVD on another DVD with the same size (either a 4.7 Gb, 8.5 Gb one), but also will copy a DVD 9 ( 8.5 Gb ) on 2 DVD 5 ( 4.7 Gb ) or simply create a disk image for future burning.
In addition to this simple copy function, CloneDVD will convert (rip) DVD in its most common compressed formats and according to their future use, so the user can choose between a large number of profiles for mobile devices or game console (brands like Apple, Archos, BlackBerry, HTC, Nokia, Sony, etc.).
It is able to decipher most of the protections attached to the disks to allow copying or encoding.
CloneDVD is accompanied by a guide who will assist in its use, though it is already easy to understand.
* New: Increased performance of the transcoder
* New: Improved handling of layer break position
* New: Creates .dvd files for correct layer break handling with Virtual CloneDrive and CloneCD
* New: Parses .dvd files for correct layer break position when writing to dual layer media
* New: Show warning, if a single layer image file is about to be written to dual layer media
* New: Added support for writers with drive letters "A" or "B"
* New: Added "loop titles" option. As some DVD players behave weird, if DVD playback stops, all titles copied without menus will loop with this option enabled.
* New: Added support for episodic DVDs, where episodes are only accessible as chapters.
- Fix: Error compressing some discs
- Some minor changes and improvements