Panda Security - (Freeware)
Cloud Antivirus is a smart antivirus based on "cloud computing" technology that work without feeling any influence from it.
Panda Cloud Antivirus is real-time protection against any malicious software attacks. The "cloud computing" technology allows the program to work and protect the computer without impacting the performance of the computer, analyzing the files and executables and, in case of infection, the program acts to block their access into computer and the information is instantly communicated to allother users of the software.
This way, the user can work, surf or play online, without being aware that there is an antivirus that is working in the same time. It also provides web filtering, warning the user against suspicious sites, stealth operations or phishing sites.
The antivirus has an auto update option for the virus database which makes the Cloud Antivirus is very easy to use, the interface being minimalist but presenting essential information such as: antispam, firewall or parental control software dedicated.
# New features
* Scanning speeds have been improved dramatically.
* CPU consumption has been reduced thanks to improvements in the BackgroundScan.
* New graphical installer.
* Ability to close the banner.
* New advanced configuration options for exclusions of files by extension, Potentially Unwanted Programs and more.
* Activity monitor shows scanned files and last virus detected.
* Report now includes entries for Collective Intelligence cache synchronizations.
# Bug fixes
* Fixed error when trying to open Panda Cloud Antivirus right after install.
* Fixed problems registering with Windows Security Center.
* Fixed access violation in PSUNSuspects.dll when opening console.
* Fixed protected Lost&Found directory privileges which prevented restoration of files.
* Fixed Error Code 11 when trying to undo an exclusion for a file which has been deleted from the drive.
* Fixed Error Code 11 when trying to insert into the Recycle Bin a file which was also excluded from the scan.
* Fixed error which prevented opening the GUI and showing the traybar icon.