Foxit Software - ( Non-Commercial Freeware)
Foxit Reader is a small utility with a very easy to use and clean interface for reading and print quickly PDF documents.
Foxit Reader provides the ability to view and print PDF documents. Foxit Reader is a free software to enable very popular read documents in PDF format. Unlike Acrobat Reader , Foxit PDF Reader is lightweight and load documents much faster than its competitor, which makes it a very good alternative.
About its features, it offers a zoom function or full screen, a text mode, a search in the document, the ability to add annotations and some preference options for the shape and layout. It also has a screen capture function, you just have to select the area to capture on the screen so that it is recorded directly into the clipboard. Foxit Reader is multilingual, it is possible to choose the language in which you feel more comfortable (for this when choosing your language, the software offers to download directly via the corresponding interface Foxit Reader pack only a few seconds). Many features and benefits are available and make this program one of the best PDF readers.
Foxit Readeris very secure.It will never connect to the Internet without users' permission like other PDF readers thatsilently connect to the Internet in the background.
# New Features:
- Integrates with Box
- Integration with Box enables users to open PDFs files stored in Box directly from the Open menu, and save files to Box from the Save As menu.
- Foxit Archive integration
- Integrates with Foxit Archive, which is a secure, cloud-based, document management solution. Users can check in and out PDFs in Foxit Archive for easier document collaboration through Foxit Reader.
- Annotating enhancements
- Improved the workflow of all annotation tools, and allow users to change statuses of the annotations made by others in a shared review.
- Allow ConnectedPDF document owners to allow or disallow other users to start Connected Reviews or create new versions.
# Issues Addressed:
- Fixed some security and stability issues.