Google - ( Freeware)
View 3D Earth, 3D representations of monuments, buildings, stars and satellites or just study the interactive globe with the amazing application called Google Earth.
Google Earth is a virtual globe that can be used to view the images recorded by satellite from most places in the world.
By entering the place to visit in the search, the application leads the user from space or a few meters above the ground, directly to destination. The accuracy of the photos is amazing.
Globe handling is very intuitive, being possible to orient the camera to rotate, move and naturally enlarge the image.
Additional information can be overlaid on the satellite image, such as hotels, restaurants, roads, etc.
Google Earth is entirely in 3D, relief areas (land and sea) and the buildings are also apparent.
It is possible to annotate the map, send a satellite photo by e-mail or to make measurements to the nearest centimeter. Google Earth is now linked to Google Maps with a single click and user can also vary the lighting of a place based on time.
The application offers the possibility to connect a GPS to view the route and take advantage of specific data such as elevations, speed, etc.
- Removed menu items for Google Maps Engine and the Google Earth Community.
- New Google and Google Earth logos.
- Crashes from rearranging items in My Places.
- Earth Pro: Removed registration dialog as Pro no longer requires a license.
- Windows: 1603 installer error caused by attempts to re-install Earth 7.
- Linux: Font dialog and other crashes.
- Linux: Cache data inconsistency between 32 and 64-bit builds.
- Linux: RPM installer problems with permissions in directory /usr/bin.
- Mac & Linux: Updated driver support for 3Dconnexion controller devices.