Ivan Zahariev - ( Freeware)
IZarc compress and decompress any file or folder without affecting its quality, offering the user a friendly and intuitive interface.
IZarc is a small compression and decompression utility that can handle many archives (7-Zip, ACE, ARC, BZ2, CAB, GZ, JAR, RAR, TAR, TBZ, TZ, UUE, XXE, YZ1, ZIP, ZOO, etc.).
With a clear and customizable interface - having many skins available - users can compress - multivolume and self-extracting archives - without affecting the quality of the file and uncompress their files as they desire, but also convert from one format to the other, send them by e-mail, etc.
It can be especially useful when downloading files.
Besides the creation of multivolume archives, self-extracting, it can also perform format conversion, repair corrupted files, support for / images CD DVD (ISO, BIN, MDF, NRG, IMG, C2D, PDI, CDI), or the integration of skins for a custom toolbar.
- Fixed Error messages when add files to an archive with "Move" operation
- Fixed opening of files from 7-ZIP archives with default Windows program when the user has no administrative rights
- Added an option to show password in password input dialog
- Added an option to check the open archive or selected file from archive with VirusTotal
- Updated UnRar library to version 5.11.1
- Updated translations