Christian Kindahl - 4.0 MB (Open Source)
Infra Recorder offers a functional and pleasant mode to use for all the "basic" tasks etching solution.
Infra Recorder is a burning software that allows create audio CDs, data CDs, disc images (ISO, BIN / CUE), etc. It offers a multitude of features and integrates with Windows Explorer.
The application is compatible with all types of DVDs including double-layer DVD . In addition, it can also create an ISO disc image , BIN or CUE from a disk.
This software also allows to see all information about a disk: release date, author , title, etc. In addition, by scanning the SCSI / IDE bus, it can also show information about the ability of a device connected to your machine.
The interface is nice, and performance seems to go. Using the latest technology , InfraRecorder is able to erase data on a rewritable disc. Nothing more simple, just insert the disc, choose the right player and click to start the process.
InfraRecorder can also be used to rip a CD. The extracted files will then be stored in .Wav, .Wma, .Ogg, .Mp3 or .Iso file. This software offers customizable options and can write to CD- R , CD -RW , DVD -R and DVD- RAM.
- Fixed write speed detection issue.
- Fixed bug where maximum write speed would be used instead of the selected one when burning DVDs.
- Fixed bug in creation of UDF and ISO9660 file systems containing many files and folders.
- Relaxed ISO9660 duplicate file naming algorithm.
- Added support for non-standard character sets in ISO9660 file systems.
- Various minor GUI changes.
- The space meter will now automatically adjust if a blank DVD is inserted.