Jordan Russell - 1.8 MB ( Open Source)
Inno Setup is an easy to use software solution for creating installers.
Inno Setup is a simple to use application that implements executable in order to run your own software under Windows.The installation of a packaged software with InnoSetup is very simple, and removal is also supported.
Inno Setup and can easily deploy your applications, even for commercial use. Inno Setup allows creating of a single executable file to install the software and has the ability to offer a custom installation (eg Complete, Custom, Low ).It offers support to decompress bzip2 archives, 7 -Zip, compare versions of files, replace those in use, manages the DLL / OCX, snstallation media is encrypted and protected by password.
- Added the Windows 10 "compatibility" section to the various manifest resources used by Inno Setup. This enables any check for the operating system version to get the real version number (10.0) instead of getting the same version number as it did in Windows 8.1 (6.3).
- Added new [Setup] section directive: SignToolRetryCount, which defaults to 2. Specifies the number of times the Setup Compiler should automatically retry digital signing on any errors.
- Added new [Setup] section directive: SetupMutex. Can be used to prevent Setup from running while Setup is already running.
- Fix: Console-mode compiler (ISCC) change: Renamed /DO and /EO command line parameters to /O- and /O+ to avoid possible conflicts with /D.
- Pascal Scripting change: Unicode Inno Setup: Added new functions VarIsClear and UnpinShellLink.
- Inno Setup Preprocessor (ISPP) change: Added new function ForceDirectories.
- Unicode [Code] based on RemObjects Pascal Script Git commit db0d6f521113a31b34a76aeefd79fb148a9c4bfd.
- Various documentation improvements. Contributed by jogo- via GitHub.
- Minor tweaks.