LibreOffice.org - ( Open Source)
LibreOffice offers an alternative to the OpenOffice.org office suite that includes all standard applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation tool, a manager of mathematical formulas
LibreOffice is a free office suite free and can easily replace Microsoft Office suite. This office suite for Windows has all the tools necessary for personal and professional use word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database.
It contains the equivalent of more or less advanced word processor "Word", named "text / Writer" spreadsheet "Excel", named "Binder / Calc" presentation software "PowerPoint", named "Presentation / Impress "Software release" Publisher ", named" Drawing / Draw "and finally management system database" Acess "named" Database / Base ". Found in a more complex mathematical editor named "Formula / Math" formulas.
Entirely based on the source code of OpenOffice.org, the new office suite known as LibreOfficeprovides a good compatibility with file formats of Microsoft Office 95, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. "Doc and. Docx", in addition to managing its own open file formats. In the end, though lagging far behind Microsoft Office, particularly in terms of the interface and general usability, functionality offered by the office on LibreOffice will prove quite sufficient for most users .
- Open a file in a mounted WebDAV drive and LibreOffice asks for user and password
- Writer fails to open correct ODT file from WebDAV share
- Writer text table rows can't be resized (with disabled rulers)
- Tab type switcher in ruler does not clear previous icon when clicking it
- UI: The case of the disappearing zoom slider
- rendercontext: blinking cursor is drawn directly
- EDITING: Undo of Drag&Drop with annotation/comment object causes crash
- GL / area fill scaling issue.
- gestureLongPress cores being passed a NULL frame
- cache binary compiled versions of shaders
- odd text rendering artifacts in slideshow
- crash on chart insert
- gltf rendering timer is far too fast
- OpenGLContext - ref-counted and manually managed
- Some 3D OpenGL transitions don't work in GL mode
- horrible flickering on window resize
- EDITING: Calc sort crashes
- Gratuitous GL context switching
- mis-use of legacy GL contexts