Nero Inc - (Commercial Trial)
Burn with confidence high-quality CDs, DVDs and Blu-Ray with Nero Burning ROM.
Nero Burning ROM is a strong software among the pioneers of burning CDs. It can be used to rip audio CDs, convert audio files, burn and copy CD, DVD and Blu -ray Disc (TM), create disk images or burn compilations on DVD -Video, BDMV and AVCHD.
Being more than just writing software, the application offers the best protection for data. Its interface is as simple as possible allowing to burn files with simply drag and drop. If the files are too large, it is possible to split them and to save them on several disks.
The data can be encrypted and protected with a password. Compatible with Windows 8, the new version offers a handy application launcher Metro design as well as extraction and audio conversion module.
The software does not stop there, it allows the extraction of audio files (mp3 for example) to burn readable CD in a home stereo or a car standard stereo
- Full supports creating/opening/editing/extracting/burning UIF file format which is a compressed/encrypted CD/DVD file format.
- Can directly make UIF image from CD/DVD
- Can mount ISO NRG BIN/CUE MDS/MDF CCD/IMG UIF as virtual CD/DVD.
- Can compress ISO/CUE/NRG/MDS/CCD/CIF image into UIF file format.
- Can create password-protected UIF file format.
- Supports shell integration so that you can create/open/extract/mount CD/DVD image by context-menu of
- Add option to set burning buffer size. (For build 229)
- Add option to enable or disable Shell integration. (For build 229)
- Add option to set temporary directory. (For build 229)
- Add mp3 encoding options. (For build 229)
- Fixed bug on opening mds/mdf file. (For build 229)
- Fixed bug on extracting .dmg file. (For build 229)
- Fixed bug on making UIF image from CD/DVD.
- Fixed bug on opening NRG files.
- Improves on burning CD/DVD image on-the-fly.
- Improves CD/DVD image file processing engine (optimize for speed and space).