pdfforge - ( Open Source)
PDFCreator is a simple tool for creating and managing PDF files and not only.
PDFCreator is easy to use, it installs as a as a virtual printer that simply choose to print a document to generate the PDF file and allows the creation of files in most common formats: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, PS, EPS. It works with any Windows application that allows printing. PDFCreator allows you to digitally sign your PDF to prove that you're the author and ensure that the document has not been modified. Finally, it is possible to encrypt files to prevent them from viewing or printing.
PDFCreator offers many useful options to protect official documents in the working example. It can also be useful for compressing images of different formats which can add some fonts or adjust the resolution. It is used to prohibit printing a document and send a file containing confidential documents is possible without the person can neither change nor print. This is software also keeps on your pc encrypted sensitive data, that they will not be accessible even if the PC was hacked. It is possible more by automatically recording protect creating PDF documents . This is a simple to use, fast delivery and free software that is so fluid that it will weigh nothing on your system performance.
- New License Tab
- Improved Drag and Drop
- New HotFolder
- Better context menu integration
- Enhanced title replacements
- Service to collect error reports
- added the total number of pages to the merge window to give you a better overview when merging print jobs.
- If you are converting a file and cannot overwrite an existing file (most likely because it is opened by another application), PDFCreator requests a new filename instead of determining one with a number appended, which was our former solution.
- Most printing applications do not provide the original filename (the original file path respectively). In this case the <InputfileName> Token remained empty. Now we provide the original document title instead.
- new designer who beside other things created a fresh new setup image