Krzysztof Kowalczyk - ( Open Source)
Sumatra PDF offers the simplest way to view and print PDF documents.
Sumatra PDF is a free software that lets you play all your PDF documents. The design is very minimalist and Sumatra only includes zoom, rotate, and printing. Simplicity therefore prevails over all other options that could offer another PDF reader.
Sumatra PDF allows for you to viewing PDF files on a single page or double page, full screen or presentation mode, for making shortcuts to move from one page to another, zoom in or out, printing PDF documents.Sumatra PDF can run directly from an USB stick, without requiring installation. It also has a plugin that can be installed for viewing PDF documents in Firefox, Chrome and Opera.Â Sumatra PDF really offers the necessary minimum for reading PDF files.
# Changes in this release:
* Tabs! Enabled by default. Use Settings/Options... menu to go back to the old UI
* support table of contents and links in ebook UI
* add support for PalmDoc ebooks
* add support for displaying CB7 and CBT comic books (in addition to CBZ and CBR)
* add support for LZMA and PPMd compression in CBZ comic books
* allow saving Comic Book files as PDF
* swapped keybindings:
- F11 : Fullscreen mode (still also Ctrl+Shift+L)
- F5 : Presentation mode (also Shift+F11, still also Ctrl+L)
* added a document measurement UI. Press 'm' to start. Keep pressing 'm' to change measurement units
* new advanced settings: FullPathInTitle, UseSysColors (no longer exposed through the Options dialog), UseTabs
* replaced non-free UnRAR with a free RAR extraction library. If some CBR files fail to open for you, download unrar.dll from http://www.rarlab.com/rar_add.htm and place it alongside SumatraPDF.exe
* deprecated browser plugin. We keep it if was installed in earlier version