TeamViewer GmbH - ( Non-Commercial Freeware)
Troubleshooting a shutdown, making a presentation, working with a team, managing a server, from remote computer can be easily and nicely done with TeamViewer.
TeamViewer is one of the best ways to access a remote computer and take full control. It provides users with a remote support via Internet and visualization with more than 25 stakeholders tool. The application offers first-class performance and become more reliable, particularly among corporate networks.
The design of the user interface is friendly and clear. In addition, the software can automatically reconnect after a reboot or an update. It automatically and smoothly pass firewalls and other proxy . Unlike its rivals, its installation, uninstallation, and its use is more childish.
The software offers the possibility to transfer the remote control session from one person to another, the opportunity to comment on for example, billing integration within Oulook to start a meeting, recording a video session with her or the new TeamViewer management console online.
It also allows you to record all your customer data and connections in a database. A report will be sent to all connections with remote control start time and end time.
TeamViewer includes protection configuration options of the application by a password.
The software allows to take control of the task manager too, shutdown or restart the computer.
- It is now possible to select a TeamViewer policy for Custom Host modules that is automatically assigned when installing the module
- It is now possible to invite contacts without a TeamViewer account to TeamViewer
- The message box that displays after a remote reboot now also shows the device name
- The VPN driver can now be installed on Windows 10
- Now you can reply to chat messages from contacts shared with you even if they have activated "Only partners in my list may see my online status and send messages to me" in their options
- Fixed a bug where the video source settings were not saved after restarting the TeamViewer Client
- Fixed a bug that could cause a delay when logging in to Windows while TeamViewer service was running
- Fixed a bug where a meeting or video call session sometimes closed automatically when a participant joined it
- Fixed a bug that could cause the keyboard not to work anymore after closing a connection
- Fixed a bug during a file transfer that occurred when the file already existed on the receiver side and the confirmation dialog to overwrite was displayed
- Fixed a bug where sometimes, after switching the presenter in a meeting, a file would be removed from the File Box
- Minor improvements and fixes