TeamViewer GmbH - ( Non-Commercial Freeware)
Troubleshooting a shutdown, making a presentation, working with a team, managing a server, from remote computer can be easily and nicely done with TeamViewer.
TeamViewer is one of the best ways to access a remote computer and take full control. It provides users with a remote support via Internet and visualization with more than 25 stakeholders tool. The application offers first-class performance and become more reliable, particularly among corporate networks.
The design of the user interface is friendly and clear. In addition, the software can automatically reconnect after a reboot or an update. It automatically and smoothly pass firewalls and other proxy . Unlike its rivals, its installation, uninstallation, and its use is more childish.
The software offers the possibility to transfer the remote control session from one person to another, the opportunity to comment on for example, billing integration within Oulook to start a meeting, recording a video session with her or the new TeamViewer management console online.
It also allows you to record all your customer data and connections in a database. A report will be sent to all connections with remote control start time and end time.
TeamViewer includes protection configuration options of the application by a password.
The software allows to take control of the task manager too, shutdown or restart the computer.
- Option to receive 'insider builds' is now available.
- Added notification with unread conversation count in chat icon of Computers & Contacts list.
- Improved hover behavior in the toolbar.
- 'Computer sounds' checkbox in the toolbar is now in 'Communicate' menu.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes made the screen flicker on Windows 10.
- Fixed some bugs which caused crashes during a file transfer session.
- Fixed a bug which caused the sound to be broken when converting recorded sessions from
tvs to avi.
- Fixed a bug which caused missing or double messages in chat conversations.
- Fixed a bug that cameras weren't identified after update.
- Solved some other issues which caused crashes.
- Minor improvements and fixes.