Illustrate - ( Commercial Trial)
dBpowerAMP Music Converter converts audio files from one format to another allowing to even convert music directly from an audio CD too.
dBpowerAMP Music Converter is an indispensable utility for converting audio files from one format to another. The application is able to convert music directly from an audio CD too. The software can convert MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG VORBIS, REAL AUDIO, WINDOWS MEDIA AUDIO (WMA), VOC and VTX files.
dBpowerAMP Music Converter can apply some effects to enhance the rendering of songs like volume normalization. The program is very easy to use since you have to select the file to convert in Windows Explorer and choose the conversion from the context menu.
dBpowerAMP Music Converter also adds improved tooltip and a tab to the properties of audio documents in Windows. You will find the information contained in the tags without having to open a specific program.
The software offers the possibility to extract the contents of an audio CD. The backup is done directly in the desired size without any conversion, being possible to listen to music on portable media players.
Improving the quality of the files is feasible with integrated effects. It is an amplifier, graphic equalizer, among others. All effects are fully configurable and has its own GUI.
The application is optimized for use with a multi-core processor. This speeds up processing and avoid delays. It also has the ability to convert multiple files simultaneously with one click.
* Naming: Added new [tags]element,deliminator, example [tags]artist,_COMMA_  [tags] allows tags with multiple values (ie artists) to save all values
* Known tag using DSP Effect ID Tag Processing
* Updated to latest VS 2013 compiler for whole dBpoweramp
* Every component is code signed, hopefully will reduce false positive virus detections
* Proxy settings used for check for update
* Get Art from Internet faster
* Added Musepack, Opus and Ogg decoders as standard
* AIFF can decode and encode 32 bit float
* FLAC updated to 1.3.1
* m4a AAC decoder able to better handle minor corrupted files
* m4a ALAC decoder able to decode mono files
* m4a decoder able to handle youtube extracted aac track
* iTunenorm tags are dropped during conversion
* Multi-Encoder: now supports [encoder] and [encoder+] in dynamic filenaming
* Wave tag decoding, if a INFO/list tag element is not recognized (such as non-standard) the tag is read out as its 4 char ID (read only tags), which can be mapped
* Artist, Label and Year columns shown even if non-comilation
* New options to only eject if secure
* Shows AccurateRip miss-match instead of x AR in results for secure ripping
* Compilation generation (for review page) it autodetects based on individual provider
* Internal memory pool moved to each encoder, rather than global
* Musicbrainz returns isrc now
* Updated to latest flac library to fix tagging crash on certain corrupted Qobuz purchased tracks
* Reading of rating for mp3 could return 0 for 5 rated files
* Writing of iTuneNORM for mp3, AIFF is compatible for iTunes (if writing UTF-16 tags)
* Using multi encoder would internally leak memory in Music Converter
* Batch Converter, if remove folders then the refresh would only remove top one
* Displayed filename in CD ripper not updating when setting a track number offset
* CD Ripper listing tracks from very freaky discs (such as ones which start at track 17)
* CD Ripper could get stuck with inf messages about not being able to overread
* CD ripper when entering metadata and press enter, no longer a delay of a second to move to next field