AMD Inc - (Freeware)
AMD Catalyst Drivers is a smart choice for those that want to improve their PC performance while increasing overall stability.
AMD Catalyst Drivers includes the latest 32-bit AMD (ATI) for the graphics card and panel Catalyst Control Center.
The AMD driver provides a gain of performance in several 3D applications thus ensuring an optimal experience. The panel Catalyst Control Center provides quick access to all parameters relating to AMD hardware offering multimedia features, management and display game.
There are different versions of AMD drivers for each operating system.
# NEW FEATURES
* Windows 7 and Windows Vista support for the AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series and AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
- Enables support for Windows 7 64-bit/32-bit and Windows Vista 64-bit/32-bit.
- Windows XP support will be made available in AMD Catalyst 12.4.
* Super Sampling Anti-Aliasing is now available for DirectX® 10 and DirectX 11 applications
- Supported on the AMD Radeon HD 7900 and AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series.
- Users can now enable Super Sample Anti-Aliasing and Adaptive Anti-Aliasing through the AMD Catalyst Control Center for DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 applications.
- Applications must support in game Anti-Aliasing for the feature to work (Forced on Anti-Aliasing through the Catalyst Control Center is not supported for DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 applications).
* AMD Eyefinity 2.1 technology enhancements
- Custom resolutions users can now choose from a much larger set of display resolutions for their AMD Eyefinity configurations.
- Dynamic Configuration Changes: Switching between different display configurations (when physically plugging/un-plugging displays) will occur automatically by loading the appropriate profile.
- HydraVision enhancements: The Windows Task bar can now be moved and resized based on users preference.
- Profile Manager improvements: Users can now create multiple Display profiles, enabling users to seamlessly switch between various AMD Eyefinity and Display Configurations.