NVIDIA Corporation - (Freeware)
Get smoother images and main processor relief with NVIDIA Forceware.
NVIDIA Forceware is a software specially developed for unleashing the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Without these drivers your graphics card does not shoed much as view your Windows desktop.
Installation of this driver requires uninstalling the other drivers installed on the system. This driver supports the following cards: MCP67M/GeForce, 7400/GeForce Go, Go 8600M GS 7600/GeForce / GeForce 8400M G. The driver comes with driver management utilities.
With you can push against by your graphics card into a corner to play 3D-intensive games or watching videos with hardware acceleration that provides smoother images and relieves the main processor.
# New in GeForce R326 Drivers
* Performance Boost Increases performance by up to 19% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 320.49 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
- GeForce GTX 770:
> Up to 15% in Dirt: Showdown
> Up to 6% in Tomb Raider
- GeForce GTX 770 SLI:
> Up to 19% in Dirt: Showdown
> Up to 11% in F1 2012
- SLI Technology
> Added SLI profile for Spinter Cell: Blacklist
> Added SLI profile for Batman: Arkham Origins
# Additional Details
* Installs PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
* Installs HD Audio v18.104.22.168
* Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
* Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
* Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
* Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and DirectX 10.