CollabNet Inc - (Open Source)
ArgoUML is an open source UML modeling tool that includes support for all standard UML diagrams.
ArgoUML is the leading open source UML modeling tool and includes support for all standard UML diagrams.The purpose of this language is to facilitate code reuse and easily develop a system. T
he plain language used by the UML allows the client to feel involved in the implementation.Some files are based on UML and XML and can be transported in a variety of formats including PNG, GIF or SVG .ArgoUML supports class diagrams, state diagrams, charts "Use Case" or sequence diagrams, and more.
Finally, ArgoUML provides backup open files based on XML and can export individual charts in GIF, PNG, PostScript, Encapsulated PS, PGML and SVG. ArgoUML provides some of the same editing tools and code generation features of a commercial CASE tool, but it is based on features that perfect ergonomics and support needs to know the creators.
* New :
- Improved B-frame decision.
- Improved rate control for very high bitrates.
- Improved Japanese encoder translations.
* Fixed :
- Fixed a problem where some systems would crash as the Psychovisual Enhancement method was modified in the encoder configuration window.
- Fixed a problem that caused cropping to reduce performance.
- Fixed an issue where adjusting the VBV_bitrate slider in the Feedback Window would reset the VBV buffer occupancy.
- Fixed a problem where the decoder would fail if both smooth playback and YUV output were enabled in the Decoder Configuration Utility.
- Fixed a post-processing issue in the decoder for multi-threaded systems.
- Fixed a handle leak in the decoder.