SlySoft Europe Ltd - (Commercial Trial)
CloneDVD is a software that extracts, converts the code and burn an original DVD title on a single recordable DVD.
CloneDVD is, as its name suggests, a software to create backup copies of DVD movies.
DVD Clone will copy the same DVD on another DVD with the same size (either a 4.7 Gb, 8.5 Gb one), but also will copy a DVD 9 ( 8.5 Gb ) on 2 DVD 5 ( 4.7 Gb ) or simply create a disk image for future burning.
In addition to this simple copy function, CloneDVD will convert (rip) DVD in its most common compressed formats and according to their future use, so the user can choose between a large number of profiles for mobile devices or game console (brands like Apple, Archos, BlackBerry, HTC, Nokia, Sony, etc.).
It is able to decipher most of the protections attached to the disks to allow copying or encoding.
CloneDVD is accompanied by a guide who will assist in its use, though it is already easy to understand.
- New: Improved layer break handling
- Fix: "Clone 0" error with some discs
- Fix: If a PGC contained multiple programs per chapter, parts of the PGC
- Fix: In rare situations Audio and Subtitle streams were not copied, if
"Enable auto-selection for removed streams" was enabled
- Some minor changes and improvements