DC++ - ( Open Source)
DC++ allows users to share over the Internet all kind of files or folders.
DC++ (Direct Connect) is a free client that uses the Direct Connect Peerâ€“toâ€“Peer network. With it user can exchange files with other network users via Internet with no restrictions or limits. Users are grouped into groups called Hubs. Each member of the Hub is able to share files with other members. The Forums are moderated by operators.
Allowing connection to multiple servers and a "global" research, it is one of the most used software in this field.
Having no advertisements, DC++ uses less memory and works pretty fast.
* Prefer boost regex over std regex for the time being
* [NMDC] Disallow malicious search requests
* [NMDC] Block C-C connections to hubs
* Installer page regarding contributions / donations
* Update some links
* Update OpenSSL to version 1.0.2a
* Support only secp256r1/prime256v1/P-256 elliptic curve for ECDHE