DC++ - ( Open Source)
DC++ allows users to share over the Internet all kind of files or folders.
DC++ (Direct Connect) is a free client that uses the Direct Connect Peerâ€“toâ€“Peer network. With it user can exchange files with other network users via Internet with no restrictions or limits. Users are grouped into groups called Hubs. Each member of the Hub is able to share files with other members. The Forums are moderated by operators.
Allowing connection to multiple servers and a "global" research, it is one of the most used software in this field.
Having no advertisements, DC++ uses less memory and works pretty fast.
* Update to GCC 6.2 & boost 1.61.
* Build with SSE2 support, Intel P4 / AMD A64 or newer CPU required to run 32-bit builds.
* Update OpenSSL to version 1.0.2j.
* [Launchpad bug 1626741] Fix some connectivity settings not being loaded / saved.
* Scroll through tabs via Ctrl+PageUp / Ctrl+PageDown.