Microsoft Corporation - (Freeware)
DirectX provides fast performance for games running DirectX software and other rich media animations.
DirectX is an essential set of drivers and technologies for gamers that helps the display and execution of multimedia elements of some applications such as 3D animations.
DirectX supports multimedia elements such as color images, video sequences, advanced sound effects and 3D animations. It turns a PC into a suitable for optimum operation of video games or graphics platform.
According to the version of DirectX installed, it includes all runtime components published by Microsoft even those that are most recent as D3DX, XInput, and Managed DirectX. This also includes various APIs such as DirectSound, DirectPlay, DirectDraw and DirectInput.
* Main Frame
- No response to the newly registers login sometimes.
- Failed to unlock the locked tabs
* Webkit Core
- Certain page elements could be dragged&dropped accidentally into search.
- No response when clicking download buttons in certain pages.
- The download dialog message prompted improperly
- The right click menu displayed incompletely
- A CSS support problem.