K-Meleon - ( Open Source)
K-Meleon is a light and free customizable browsing solution.
K-Meleon is a fast and light free customizable web browser based on the Mozilla's Gecko engine. It occupies little memory when running, its loading being almost instantaneous.
The browser offers tabbed browsing, the ability to navigate in history with just one mouse movement, plugins, skins or blocking pop ups, all within a relatively pleasant and minimalist interface.The application can also be customized by modifying the contents of the menus and toolbars, and assigning keyboard shortcuts, but also by changing the color theme.
- Update to Gecko 31.8
- Chg: moved bmpmenu into core, plugin bmpmenu now is only used for compatibility with older skins using menuicons.cfg
- Chg: using gecko favicon cache
- Chg: improved autocomplete result display
- Add: allow function declaration in macros
- Add: macro function date(format[, time]).
- Add: macro function download(url, path[, function]).
- Add: kmeleon.display.urlbar_fontsize (multiplier, default is 1)
- Add: "copy link text" in context menu.
- Add: "URLBar" menu to customize the context menu of the url bar.
- Fix: various minor memory leaks
- Fix: losing sessions when disk full
- Fix: last session could stop being saved after a while
- Fix: video/animation staying still when switching tab