LibreOffice.org - (Open Source)
LibreOffice offers an alternative to the OpenOffice.org office suite that includes all standard applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation tool, a manager of mathematical formulas
LibreOffice is a free office suite free and can easily replace Microsoft Office suite. This office suite for Windows has all the tools necessary for personal and professional use word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database.
It contains the equivalent of more or less advanced word processor "Word", named "text / Writer" spreadsheet "Excel", named "Binder / Calc" presentation software "PowerPoint", named "Presentation / Impress "Software release" Publisher ", named" Drawing / Draw "and finally management system database" Acess "named" Database / Base ". Found in a more complex mathematical editor named "Formula / Math" formulas.
Entirely based on the source code of OpenOffice.org, the new office suite known as LibreOfficeprovides a good compatibility with file formats of Microsoft Office 95, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. "Doc and. Docx", in addition to managing its own open file formats. In the end, though lagging far behind Microsoft Office, particularly in terms of the interface and general usability, functionality offered by the office on LibreOffice will prove quite sufficient for most users .
# Fixed bugs
- don't crash when selecting target to db document
- sorting additional language packs and dictionaries
- always set column offset to 0
- fix for don't call vector::back on an empty vector
- fix for enable Object/Edit menu item for ole/embedded objects
- fix for formulas with range names were not imported correctly
- fix for name box always selects cell in the first sheet
- fix for update local range names
- revert "Fixed undisplayed calc page and header / footer borders"
- fix label of Save Keyboard Configuration dialog
- apparent negative string length
- do not set solid line border and fill as default for chartarea
- fix for shared formulas are not imported correctly
- fix label position for ooxml charts
- using formatcode while displaying labels.
- fix broken image paths in help
- revert "Update the operation of delete and backspace key "
- update the operation of delete and backspace key
- selecting text box after editing gives rotation handles
- add useronly read permission, while creating tmpfile.
- fix --quickstart shouldn't show start center
- fixed a crasher. Also, improved batch conversion
- related: ole props buglet
- set default min password length in ctor of password dialog
- unable to save protected file without pw
- use UTF-8 encoding for gstreamer uris
- context menu in spellcheck in RTL UI closes too early
- crash in number format dialog
- duplicate entries in Directory definition are no longer treated as errors
- fix regression in SvGlobalName::operator <
- fix set color regression in cairo canvas
- make sure we send resize event to fullscreen windows
- related: busted ole2 wrapper
- related: make simpleMapNativeRoleFrom::accessibleContext safer
- avoid infinite loop when writting out docs with bookmarks
- basic handling of lines in RTF import
- copy fieldmark properties when copying/pasting
- fix the computation of grid character pitch
- handle wrong text len gracefully
- hang on load of .doc
- imported .doc crashes layout
- more conservative fix for aliasing problems
- protect against missing insertion position
- related: make abo levels safer
- related: use cached data values instead of pointer to sprm cache
- related: use standard sprm iterator