LibreOffice.org - ( Open Source)
LibreOffice offers an alternative to the OpenOffice.org office suite that includes all standard applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, presentation tool, a manager of mathematical formulas
LibreOffice is a free office suite free and can easily replace Microsoft Office suite. This office suite for Windows has all the tools necessary for personal and professional use word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database.
It contains the equivalent of more or less advanced word processor "Word", named "text / Writer" spreadsheet "Excel", named "Binder / Calc" presentation software "PowerPoint", named "Presentation / Impress "Software release" Publisher ", named" Drawing / Draw "and finally management system database" Acess "named" Database / Base ". Found in a more complex mathematical editor named "Formula / Math" formulas.
Entirely based on the source code of OpenOffice.org, the new office suite known as LibreOfficeprovides a good compatibility with file formats of Microsoft Office 95, 97, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. "Doc and. Docx", in addition to managing its own open file formats. In the end, though lagging far behind Microsoft Office, particularly in terms of the interface and general usability, functionality offered by the office on LibreOffice will prove quite sufficient for most users .
* Bugs fixed :
- packaging of fpicker ui files
- quickstart causing trouble on windows, disable it
- attrs are already XML-encoded by libodfgen
- fix Outline numbering tab page
- use strlen instead of stored length byte
- don't include working directory in tarballs
- ODF import: clear all shapes when removing header content
- crash in format->column
- disambiguate "NOT LIKE 'foo'"
- configure: MSVC build: avoid using SSE2 instructions
- write sal_Unicode chars as Unicode
- do not clear the 3D flag on refupdate
- secured user request and changed some bools to bitfield