Microsoft Corporation - (Freeware)
.NET Framework is important for running applications developed under .Net platform.
Essential for the functioning of many software .NET Framework allows to run applications developed with the Microsoft.NET platform. In practice, the framework is used by many software.
.NET Framework offers among others a better support for multicore processors and increased performance, optimizing data access, support for SDK 2.0 Surface, Multi-touch Windows 7 menus tape and other additional features associated with the taskbar.
.NET Framework provides increased scalability and applications through improved caching, deploying and updating applications via ClickOnce, support the largest number of browsers and devices performance possible via the ASP.NET controls and services.
# New features and enhancements:
* Automatic binding redirection for assemblies.
* Ability to collect diagnostics information to help developers improve the performance of server and cloud applications.
* Ability to explicitly compact the large object heap (LOH) during garbage collection.
* Additional performance improvements such as ASP.NET app suspension, multi-core JIT improvements, and faster app startup after a .NET Framework update.
# Improvements when debugging your .NET Framework apps in Visual Studio 2013:
* Return values in the Visual Studio debugger.
* Edit and Continue for 64-bit apps.
* Async-aware debugging.
* Better exception support for Windows Runtime components.