Microsoft Corporation - (Freeware)
.NET Framework is important for running applications developed under .Net platform.
Essential for the functioning of many software .NET Framework allows to run applications developed with the Microsoft.NET platform. In practice, the framework is used by many software.
.NET Framework offers among others a better support for multicore processors and increased performance, optimizing data access, support for SDK 2.0 Surface, Multi-touch Windows 7 menus tape and other additional features associated with the taskbar.
.NET Framework provides increased scalability and applications through improved caching, deploying and updating applications via ClickOnce, support the largest number of browsers and devices performance possible via the ASP.NET controls and services.
- A highly compatible, in-place update to the .NET Framework 4.
- By using together with the C#, Visual Basic, or F# programming language, you can write Windows apps.
- Includes significant language and framework enhancements for C#, Visual Basic, and F# (so that you can more easily write asynchronous code), the blending of control flow in synchronous code, a responsive UI, and web app scalability .
- Adds substantial improvements to other functional areas such as ASP.NET, Managed Extensibility Framework, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation, and Windows Identity Foundation.
- Delivers better performance, reliability, and security.