NVIDIA Corporation - 96.5 MB (Freeware)
Get smoother images and main processor relief with NVIDIA Forceware.
NVIDIA Forceware is a software specially developed for unleashing the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Without these drivers your graphics card does not shoed much as view your Windows desktop.
Installation of this driver requires uninstalling the other drivers installed on the system. This driver supports the following cards: MCP67M/GeForce, 7400/GeForce Go, Go 8600M GS 7600/GeForce / GeForce 8400M G. The driver comes with driver management utilities.
With you can push against by your graphics card into a corner to play 3D-intensive games or watching videos with hardware acceleration that provides smoother images and relieves the main processor.
* Increases performance by up to 5% in Crysis 3 (measured with GeForce GTX 680 at 1920x1080 high settings).
# New in GeForce R313 Drivers
* Performance Boost Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 310.90 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- GeForce GTX 670:
> Up to 28% in Assassins Creed III
> Up to 11% in Civilization V
> Up to 8% in Far Cry 3
> Up to 6% in Just Cause 2
> Up to 5% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
> Up to 5% in Dirt 3
> Up to 5% in Batman: Arkham City
> Up to 5% in Far Cry 2
> Up to 4% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
> Up to 3% in Shogun: Total War
> Up to 3% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
* NVIDIA SLI Technology Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Crysis 3 updated SLI profile
- Warframe updated SLI profile
- DmC: Devil May Cry added SLI profile
* NVIDIA CUDA
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
# Additional Details
* Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
* Installs HD Audio v18.104.22.168
* Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
* Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
* Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and DirectX 10.