Microsoft Corporation - 614.9 MB (Freeware)
Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express allows to easily manage SQL Server Express Edition and SQL Server 2005 Express Edition with Advanced Services.
Microsoft SQLServer Management Studio Express (SSMSE) is software that manages the engine of SQL Server database.
The interface allows easily performing all kinds of operations on the database.Â It includes graphical editors and scripting tools to facilitate the development and management of SQL Server components. This simplification allows developers and administrators at all levels to create Web applications or locally from databases and SQL scripts.
* Offline support added
* Faster update intervals possible
* Upgraded to new FirebirdSQL version. This version is faster and more stable.
* Fixed bug with enclosure/podcast download when using some proxy servers. Previously download progressbars were left open.
* Added twitter search feed
* Proxy configuration added to welcome dialog.
* Performance improvements because we eliminated some functionalities in RSS engine (Newsbrain) that were not needed in standard Feedreader.
* Added a /debug parameter that can be used to debug Feedreader in case of problems.
* Updated tree component that we are using inside Feedreader.
* "Keep application in front when opening links in browser" is fixed
* Translation files now support latest User interface features
* Some little (and old) bugs fixed
* Fixed some bugs with chunked download
* "Smartfeed not saved" bug is fixed!