Sandboxie - 8.6 MB ( Freeware)
SandBoxie serves as a shield against malicious actions of potentially dangerous programs.
Sandboxie is a very useful tool for those that want to be safe when running applications to test applications, browse the Internet and manipulate files safely preventing them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in the computer.
Sandboxie may constitute a tool of anonymity and protection against attacks and intrusions. It includes a manager that lists the active processes , manage content in the sandbox and create more secure areas. These shares may be made â€‹â€‹via the intuitive software interface.
Sandboxie will install a sandbox between the hard disk and applications, the process being very simple: each disk access records in the sandbox and when the software tries to write to the disk, it is actually writing in the sandbox , which prevents change anything on the disk, seamlessly and without affecting performance.
SandBoxie is extremely useful when you want to test software and without leaving traces on the computer.
- Added new Sbie setting BlockNetworkFiles. It is available under Sandboxie Settings -> Restrictions.
- When BlockNetworkFiles=y, sandboxed applications are blocked from reading network files or folders. Individual files/folders can be opened for reading/writing using the normal Resource Access settings. This option is enabled by default for new sandboxes.
- Fixed hang when starting MS Office applications.
- Eliminated error SBIE2314 Cancelling process xxxx.exe (xxxx / 9)
- Proxy Auto Config (PAC) files were not functioning in Win 10 Anniversary.
- Vivaldi is now supported.
- Fixed the Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant issues (hotmail.com, outlook.com, etc.)
- Fixed clipboard copy/paste failure from sandbox to host.
- Fixed Actual Window Manager.